20080518

First Letter

I write. I think. I speak. I read.
I observe. I contradict. I assume.
I live my life. I love. I listen.
I interrogate. I disbelieve. I disagree.
I am ordinary. I am way special.
My pseudo name is Miss Anthropist,
And I am an Atheist.

Hi,

Thank you if you bother to read until this first post. This web blog is a page full of thoughts, questions and facts that may or might not interest you. There will be two kinds of my readers; those who question and those who believe.

For the people who question and might agree with my opinions, I am fortunate that you’ve read my blog even once in your life. For the people who oppose, I won’t be interested with your flames because I find it so lame. As an atheist, I never use blasphemous wordings to ideas and people I am contradicting. I am just citing details for the notion of how I came up with these agnostic ideas.

Though I am challenged to anyone who can convince me to believe, I can even treat you to have Starbucks coffee with me as long as you won’t bore me to death… and speak intelligently.

The comments section is disabled because I’d rather take remarks in a conversation where I can answer instantly. In case you want to talk to me online, please see here to take note of my Yahoo! ID.

I am grateful for your time dropping here.
Have a good day, and hail liberty.



Sincerely,
Miss Anthropist